POOPY pants

Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2011 |
So its about 3:30 in the a.m. and I am just finishing pumpin it up when Ryder wakes up HANGRY (hungry+angry).
I quickly detached my pumping apparatus and search for a bottle.  They are all downstairs drying from being cleaned earlier.
I run down, then run back up the stairs to feed hungry Ryder.  He is eating and sharting like he normally does when all of sudden
I feel a warm sensation on my legs/stomach.  That''s right, the environmentally friendly diapers I bought (that are still a little too big for Ryder)
let the shart ooze of the the leg hole.  Now me and the baby are covered in poop, and he is crying because he is hungry and has to burp.
I strip off my clothes (not meant to to sound seductive) and then take off the baby's diaper to try and clean him.  DARN IT--the wipe warmer is empty of wipes!
Run to my room to get them and run back.  Time for a diaper!  How is the freakin diaper drawer empty?!  Run and get diapers, run back.
Now he is changed, I am somewhat clothed, and its time to finish feeding the Sultan.  Is this a scene from a movie?  Where are the cameras?
So funny that this actually happens in real life.......

Now, that I am WIDE awake while the baby is sleeping, I have done the laundry, organized the room, wiped my body down with 50 baby wipes, and am ready to live the whole scene from earlier again in a few hours...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.