Hungry Hungry Hippo

Posted on Monday, August 8, 2011 |
My mom and I took Ryder to his second week well-baby visit today at the hospital.  He is doing great!
He is already up to 7lbs 7oz (his birth weight was 6lbs 5oz) and is a very happy and healthy boy!
About every three hours Ryder wakes up starving (he thinks) and takes down at least 4oz of breastmilk, but spends most of his time sleeping.  For an hour or two a day he is wide awake and very quiet.  Just happy to stare at his hands, the side of his crib, or my face.  He hardly fusses and already is so much fun and has a great personality.  I have been affectionately calling him "The Sultan" because of home many things we do for him: Warm my milk! Change my diaper!  Pull the car up to the building---I don't want to get hot!

Here are some pictures from the last few days... Can't believe it's already been two weeks!






Notice: he likes to sleep with his hands by his face :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.