8 month Ryder updates!

Posted on Saturday, April 7, 2012 |
Ryder is mobile! He started crawling 3 days ago. Funny story: He was playing on the ground with his toys while I was hooked up to the old breast pump. Realizing I was immobilized, Ryder made his move: He decided now was a good time to start crawling, charged towards my Dad's dirty outdoor work shoes, pulled some electrical cords, and the turned towards me to try and pull the plastic tubes out of the pump. My life just got a little trickier! I was also talking to Jesse on the phone at this time, so we quickly signed on to Skype so he could see his son crawl for the first time. Good timing! Jesse is in AZ for 3 weeks at Free Fall/Halo school jumping over and over out of perfectly good airplanes...
Ryder's two bottom teeth came in about 2 weeks ago and they are sharp little suckers! He is still mostly drinking milk, and does not like baby food. He wants adult food! He has had guacamole, carrots, pieces of my veggie burger, bananas, green beans and broccoli all cut up into tiny pieces or in his mesh feeder.
Ryder got to meet his Aunt Ashley and her boyfriend Rich on Wednesday! He really had a good time entertaining them with his baby tricks and cuteness. So glad they were randomly in town and able to visit.
We have the house all set up for Easter and will take pictures tomorrow of Ryder's crawling egg hunt and all his Easter presents.
AND YES, I am buying baby gates NOW before my wildman discovers the stairs :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.